Bye-bye, FOMO – Catch up on the latest and greatest the DataMiner Community has to offer!
Welcome to our monthly DataMiner Dojo update, FOMO DOJO.
Our community continuously provides interesting insights, fascinating use cases, and other useful resources that are just too valuable to miss out on!
That’s why we’ve put together this time-saving overview with all of March’s top picks from the DataMiner Community.
Now you have the latest and greatest DataMiner Community information right at your fingertips. So, what are you waiting for?
No time to waste? Quickly navigate to your favorite part!
Editor’s pick: 5 must-read blog posts
Catch up on the latest news, from the tiniest DataMiner details to the latest industry trends.
- Tailor-made control panels in a jiffy – 1 min. read
- Telenor chooses DataMiner EPM – 2 min. read
- Skyline teams up with Rise to achieve gender diversity in the media industry – 1 min. read
- Developer documentation now available on GitHub – 1 min. read
- New Teleport Research: Building a Better NOC – 1 min. read
Rewind – DataMiner DevOps Professional
Today’s data-driven technology landscape is characterized by fast-paced change. So, it’s no surprise that many companies are evolving from slow-paced, siloed operations toward fast-paced, agile DevOps operations.
Editor’s pick: 5 questions and their answers
Join the DataMiner discussion, from the tiniest details to the biggest trends.
Over 2,700 questions have been posted and answered already.
- How to use the data from Live Sharing services?
- Why is Failover Config in DM10 “main” on one site and “stand-by” on another site?
- How to set up DataMiner for HTTPS browser and Cube access?
- What’s the minimum time frame of data to have AI capabilities?
- How do I create a dashboard displaying my Bookins Manager’s upcoming events?
Want to join in?
Ask a question of your own and get it answered by the community!
Please note that you need to be logged in to access our Q&A portal: in the top-right corner of the screen, click LOG IN and authenticate yourself with your corporate email address.
Brand-new Ranorex lessons:
Tracking & Recording
The first part of the Ranorex course, which was released earlier this year, was all about getting started with Ranorex (Installing and Configuring). Now it’s time to crank it up a notch with our newly released lessons on Tracking and Recording!
Most popular videos
DataMiner Dojo already hosts over 47 hours of video tutorials, webinars, and more.