Become a certified Scripts & Connectors Developer in SNMP Basics
This certification is intended for developers who will handle basic SNMP integrations with any type of vendor including other DataMiner components.
Price per user: 1600 EUR/2200 USD/2640 SGD excl. VAT
Optional: 3 months DaaS: 1200 EUR/1650 USD/1980 SGD (excl. VAT) (price per company)
To become a certified Scripts & Connectors Developer in SNMP basics, you will need to pass our hands-on, performance-based exam. Your knowledge will be tested with different types of assignments via hands-on tasks on an online DataMiner certification platform. Your assigned examiner will guide you through the certification process.
The exam consists of:
- An offline test with multiple choice questions.
- An assignment where you will need to create your own connector.
The topics that will be quoted during the exam are:
- Card layout.
- General guidelines like tooltips, ranges, etc.
- Alarming and trending.
- General coding guidelines such as names, IDs, and structuring.
- Timing strategy.
- Maintainability, readability, performance.
- HTTP API.
- Polling strategy.
- Port settings.
In order to be fully prepared for the Certified Scripts & Connectors SNMP Basics exam:
- We highly recommend you to follow the DataMiner Connector Integration: SNMP Basics course.
- You should have knowledge of GitHub.
- You should have Visual Studio with a DIS license.
You've got questions?
We have answers! Have a look at some frequently asked questions about the DataMiner Certification Program.