Community update: wrapping up 2023

Community update: wrapping up 2023

Thank you for making DataMiner Dojo a warm, welcoming, and above all, buzzing community! As we’re about to wrap up another bustling year in our community, let’s take a moment to soak up all the cool stuff that made this year stand out!

The most popular questions of 2023

Join the DataMiner discussion, from the tiniest details to the biggest trends.
Over 6,500 questions have been posted and answered already.

1. What custom chatbot command do you need?
  2. How can data be harnessed to reduce environmental footprints?
  3. What was developed in my DMS environment in the last month?
  4. How do custom entry points work in an automation script?
  5. Why should I connect my DMS to the cloud, and is it safe?
  6. How do I create a scheduled email report?
  7. How can you display connections between devices within a Dashboard?

A year of empowerment

1,000 professionals joined the DevOps program

Not only did we launch our DataMiner DevOps Professional Program this year, but we managed to attract over 1,000 professionals already! Brace yourselves for an even bigger surge in the coming year, as our current members pave the way for a program that’s destined to become indispensable for value creators worldwide.

Empower Kata, our weekly online training series

We also witnessed the birth of our Empower Kata format. Jan Staelens is your guide in weekly online sessions, where he effortlessly breaks down DataMiner’s DevOps functionalities, making them a breeze to understand through hands-on exploration.

Over 20 Inspire & Empower sessions around the globe

Together, we rocked over 20 Inspire and Empower sessions around the globe. The joy of connecting with you in person and soaking in the palpable excitement was absolutely exhilarating.

Catch up on the most exciting news items and blog posts from the past year.

1. DataMiner STaaS: a game-changer for your storage needs
  2. The Services Overview dashboard
  3. Monte Carlo Simulations – Predictability in complex environments
  4. Propel your business to new heights with our DataMiner cloud functions
  5. 3 types of OKRs—but which is right for you?
  6. DataMiner now natively supports OpenConfig
  7. Unlimited DevOps power at your fingertips – Code Library NuGet packages are living on the cloud

Wishing you the best!

Skyline Communications wishes the whole DataMiner Community a wonderful new year!

May 2024 bring you good health, joy, and success in all your endeavors. We hope that you will continue to be an active member of this amazing community and that you will find lots of value within it.

PS. We’ve already got some exciting things planned for the new year, which we can’t wait to share with you!

You might also like

BLOG

Documentation wrapped 2023

As we bid farewell to 2023, let’s look back on yet another busy year for Skyline’s Documentation team. Here are some highlights!

Leave a Reply