Bye-bye, FOMO – Catch up on the latest and greatest the DataMiner Community has to offer!
Welcome to the third edition of our monthly DataMiner Dojo update, FOMO DOJO #3.
Our community continuously provides interesting insights, fascinating use cases, and other useful resources that are just too valuable to miss out on!
That’s why we’ve put together this time-saving overview with all of September’s top picks from the DataMiner Community.
Now you have the latest and greatest DataMiner Community information right at your fingertips. So, what are you waiting for?
Editor’s pick: 5 must-read blog posts
Catch up on the latest news, from the tiniest DataMiner details to the latest industry trends.
- Monitoring high-traffic networks the easy way – 3 min. read
- CI/CD and the Agile principle – 4 min. read
- Proactive Network Maintenance – 1 min. read
- Debugging connectors: A closer look at some interesting cases – 40 sec. read
- Spectrum Media Controls – 2 min. read
What about goals and requirements?
Today, your key to success lies in the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing reality. And there’s no agility in following a set of pre-defined requirements. In fact, focusing too much on defining requirements instead of defining clear goals can be detrimental to your organization.
It’s time to rethink your goals and requirements!
Editor’s pick: 5 questions and their answers
Join the DataMiner discussion, from the tiniest details to the biggest trends.
Over 1,250 questions have been posted and answered already.
- How can I find out what or who triggered a restart of my DataMiner System?
- How can I send a different email when an alarm clears?
- How can I draw 1 line between my switches instead of 4, using the node edge component in Dashboards?
- In the Alarm Console, how can I filter out blank cells?
- Is it possible to search for a service by name in Visual Overview? (quick answer: you betcha! 👇)
Want to join in?
Ask a question of your own and get it answered by the community!
Please note that you need to be logged in to access our Q&A portal: in the top-right corner of the screen, click LOG IN and authenticate yourself with your corporate email address.
Get your DataMiner skills and knowledge certified
The DataMiner Certification Program offers a broad range of certification services that enable people in all types of roles—ranging from entry-level to advanced knowledge—to get the maximum out of a DataMiner System.
And to that end, our experienced examiners give you their very best: you can expect a lot of hands-on exercises, verbal and written exams, and a thorough final evaluation.
Get started with our DataMiner Foundational certificates:
- DataMiner Operator: for users who handle day-to-day operations with DataMiner.
- DataMiner Administrator: for users who set up and maintain DataMiner Systems.
Editor’s pick: recently added use cases
Our use cases are here to inspire you. Leverage what DataMiner has to offer
to the maximum extent. These have been added recently:
OB Truck Manager
The OB Truck Manager is used to monitor, manage, and orchestrate a nationwide OB van fleet in a single consolidated service-centric and automated environment.
EVS Neuron data source
The EVS Neuron is a media processing device that combines multiple functions hosted in a 1RU chassis.
DataMiner PTP app
Collect and correlate data from each PTP device and interface with third-party PTP network analyzers to achieve a true 360° real-time PTP monitoring solution.
Detection of outside plant issues
Using the DataMiner Generic Query Interface (GQI) and the Node Edge visualization in DataMiner Dashboards, a workflow can be set up to detect issues in the outside plant.
NetInsight Nimbra driver
Bring your network monitoring to the next level using our Nimbra and Nimbra Management drivers.
Please note that you need to be logged in to access our use cases: in the top-right corner of the screen, click LOG IN and authenticate yourself with your corporate email address.