I have built a dataminer View that contains a button to produce SLA reports in HTML or PDF. The property in the View (name: SLA Service Names) contains all the SLA Service IDs and the button shape data is set to the following:
Value: http://10.87.192.224/Reports/Report.asp?report-template=Terrys%20Probe%20SLA%20Reports&report-title=Service%20Availability%20Report&report-message=&[Property:SLA Service Names]report-format=pdf
The total service SLAs in the report should produce around 160 entries but is only producing 50
Firefox is my default browser and Windows server 2012 has Max "URL length" and "query string" set to 10000
Any idea why my SLA reports are being truncated?
Note running the SLA reports within Reports and Dashboards module it works fine
Hi Terry, Thanks for using our Dojo platform.
I took a quick look to your created view. It seems that the property SLA Custom Names currently only contains 50 service references.
Updating your property to include all your SLA Service references should resolve your issue.
Do note that you are indeed correct by using a browser such as Firefox with the default "URL length query" configured to a bigger value (e.g. 10.000 characters)
By default Internet Explorer caps this URL length to 2048 fixed limit. This means that with IE you would be unable to generate the correct report.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.