I have two pages:
- QueryFilter: to filter on the items in the Subnets Table
- Subnets Table: displays all the subnets we found.
- QueryFilter: to filter on all columns, also on the Subnet
- IP Addresses Table: dipslays all the IP addresses.
We now have the use-case:
- select a row in the Subnet Table
- Click on button: "IP Addresses"
- We would now get navigated to the "IP" page, and the QueryFilter now has the "IP Subnet" filled in with the "Network Address" value from the selected Subnet Row. And in doing so, only showing the IPs related to that Subnet.
For the moment I'm not able to get this working, and only have been able to get it working with a popup panel. But in that case I'm duplicating the page, and that's not the end result we want.
Would anyone know if this would be possible to do?
Note: For the population of the two tables I'm using GQI Queries to DOM objects.
Using a popup or a panel shouldn't make a big difference here. Let's dig deeper into this and share our findings in this thread.
What we're missing is the ability to set an initial filter value in the query filter coming from an external source. We'll add this to our product backlog.