I would like to connect a DMS to Cloud via DMZ, but I have some questions about steps on documentation Connecting to dataminer.services with a DMZ setup:
- At step 1, check requirements is mentioned. There it is detailed to check connection with different urls. So, Does DMS (each DMA) need internet connection to reach urls mentioned? I understood that DMZ propose is to avoid connection between DMS network and Internet
- At step 4, DxMs installation is talked. They are included on Cloud Pack as documentation shows. So, we need to install Cloud Pack on each DMA. Is that correct?
- At step 7, DxMs restarting in the DMZ is mentioned. How do we do the DxMs restarting?
Note that DMS has 10.3 CU6 version.
Thank you in advance.
- Do all agents in the DMS need an internet connection?
No, in the DMZ setup, only the agents in the DMZ need to have internet connectivity.
- Do we need to install the cloud pack on all agents?
- How to restart the DxMs?
On the different servers, open the windows task manager.
In the task manager, navigate to the services tab page.
Right-click the services that start with "DataMiner" and choose restart in the context menu.
The minimum expected services are:
- DataMiner CoreGateway
- DataMiner FieldControl
- DataMiner SupportAssistant
- DataMiner ArtifactDeployer
- DataMiner Orchestrator
Note that there could be more.