The DataMiner User Guide has been updated. We’ve done many small changes and improvements, including the following additions:
- The different possible DMA states in a DMS
- The Indexing column on the System Center > Settings > Time to live page
- Customizing the consistency level of a Cassandra cluster
There has also been an update of the DataMiner Development Library, which includes the following new features from DataMiner 10.1.8:
- Logging of incoming data from smart-serial connections
- The use of a regular expression in the filtering options of an aggregate action
- The AllowMultipleFiles UIBlockDefinition property to allow the selection of multiple files in interactive Automation scripts.
If you can’t see these changes or the documentation looks odd when you browse to it, clear your browser cache to solve the problem.
See anything that could be improved in the documentation? Let us know! We greatly appreciate all your feedback.