The DataMiner Help has been updated with all the new features and changes of DataMiner 10.1.6, including:
- New Dashboards features such as the new DCF connections GQI data source, and new options for the Gauge, Ring and State components.
- The new alarm storm protection mode for clearable alarms
- New Visual Overview features such as the VisualizeExceptions option for parameter charts and the use of the AllowInheritance=False option to prevent a child shape from inheriting the parent service context.
- A new option in the Profiles app to hide a profile definition or instance from scripts
- The new elementTimeoutMode alarm setting in MaintenanceSettings.xml
There have also been a number of other minor changes, which you can find listed in the recent changes section.
Let us know if you see anything that could be improved!