The DataMiner User Guide has just been updated with all the new features of DataMiner 10.1.11, including:
- The possibility to pin items to the Cube sidebar.
- The new option to use Edge as the default browser engine in Cube.
- Conditional monitoring based on service impact.
- Support for HLS streams in video thumbnails.
- Router Control direct take mode.
- Node edge graph dashboard component filters & highlighting.
- Support for Azure AD application querying & the use of Okta as an identity provider.
We’ve also added a new section on the DataMiner Admin App. While this app is currently still being developed, in the new section you can already take a look at how it will allow you to manage user access to cloud features.