The DataMiner User Guide has been updated. This week we have added:
- An update to how to connect your DMS to the cloud.
- Information on what to do with your old database after a migration to or from Cassandra.
- Several items that were missing in the Automation C# reference, including new features from DataMiner 10.1.10.
There has also been an update of the DataMiner Development Library, which includes the following changes:
- A new SNMP polling scheme per row based on GetNext + MultipleGet.
- A complete overhaul of the Protocol.Actions section.
- A lot of other small changes.
If you can’t see these changes or the documentation looks odd when you browse to it, clearing your browser cache will solve the problem.
See anything that could be improved? Let us know!