The DataMiner User Guide has been updated with all the new features of DataMiner 10.1.10, including:
- Displaying history values for parameters in Visual Overview.
- Filtering automatically generated service children shapes based on whether they represent mapped resources, unmapped resources, or resources inherited from a resource pool.
- Linking a shape to a resource in Visual Overview.
- The new [ServiceDefinition:] placeholder.
- The new Email user permission.
- Getting and setting table column parameter values via text message.
See anything that could be improved? Let us know! Your feedback is always more than welcome.