Bye-bye, FOMO – Catch up on the latest and greatest the DataMiner Community has to offer!
Welcome to our monthly DataMiner Dojo update, FOMO DOJO.
Our community continuously provides interesting insights, fascinating use cases, and other useful resources that are just too valuable to miss out on!
That’s why we’ve put together this time-saving overview with all of May’s top picks from the DataMiner Community.
Now you have the latest and greatest DataMiner Community information right at your fingertips. So, what are you waiting for?
Editor’s pick: 5 questions and their answers
Join the DataMiner discussion, from the tiniest details to the biggest trends.
Over 5,000 questions have been posted and answered already.
- IDP Via Wireless LAN Controller
- How long does it take for smart baselines to kick in?
- Can HTTPS work by enabling it only on selected DMAs at the DMS cluster level?
- What’s the best way to delete field descriptors while instances are using them?
- How can a low-code app launch a script with table actions?
Want to join in?
Ask a question of your own and get it answered by the community!
Please note that you need to be logged in to access our Q&A portal: in the top-right corner of the screen, click LOG IN and authenticate yourself with your corporate email address.
We would hate to miss your special day!
Birthdays are meant to be celebrated. Update your account today and look forward to an incredible surprise when your special day arrives.
Editor’s pick: must-read blog posts
Catch up on the latest news, from the tiniest DataMiner details to the latest industry trends.
- Device Simulator: an essential tool in an interconnected world 1 min. read
- DataMiner STaaS: a game-changer for your storage needs 4 min. read
- What’s new in the use case library? 4 min. read
Most popular learning courses
Discover our learning courses and boost your DataMiner skill set.
- DataMiner Foundational – 3 courses available
- Visualization in DataMiner – 2 courses available
- Orchestration and Automation – 3 courses available
Please note that you need to be logged in to access our Learning portal: in the top-right corner of the screen, click LOG IN and authenticate yourself with your corporate email address.
DevOps tip: Did you know that you can easily score 10 to 50 DevOps Points by completing a learning course?