Recommended DataMiner client configuration:
- Processor: Min. 4 physical cores and 5000+ PassMark CPU benchmark
- Memory: 8–16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Graphics memory: 512 MB
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 11
Microsoft .NET Framework
- Up to DataMiner 9.5.5: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 / Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (incl. fixes)
- From DataMiner 9.5.6 onwards: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- From DataMiner 9.6.0 onwards: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
We recommend to always upgrade to the latest .NET Framework version.
NOTE: When you connect to DataMiner using HTTPS, TLS 1.0 is required to install Cube. It is also possible to use TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2, but in that case Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is required.
To install the Skyline certificates:
- Depending on your setup, go to either of the following URLs, replacing [DMA] with the IP address or name of the DataMiner Agent:
- Under “DataMiner Tools,” Click Register Skyline Certificates, and then click Run.
- The tool will try to install the certificates for all users of the computer. If this is not possible because of insufficient rights, it will try to install the certificates for the current user only.
- When the installation is complete, a message "Certificates have been installed (current user)" or "Certificates have been installed (all users)" will be displayed.
- This tool (SLRegCerts.exe) also supports a "/silent" option which suppresses any message box output, so that it can be used in automatic installations.
If DataMiner Cube will be run as a web application instead of a desktop application, you will need one of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (v9.0 or above)
- Microsoft Edge (using IE compatibility mode)
For more information, see Internet Explorer Support.
- Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 2.0 SP3 for Microsoft .NET
- Optional package, only to be installed if the client will connect to DataMiner servers using web services instead of .NET Remoting.
- Microsoft Visio (Standard or Professional, version 2003 or later)
- Optional software, only to be installed for users who will be creating or adapting Microsoft Visio drawings.