SRM framework 1.2.8 is now available for download!
Although this release contains no major new features, it brings many small enhancements to make the Booking application even more user-friendly:
- When you create a contributing booking that will generate a resource for use by another booking, there is now an option to automatically do the conversion of the booking by default.
- A booking can now be finished even if it is still in pre-roll phase. This can be especially useful when pre-roll is set to a long duration.
- Contributing bookings can now be finished; previously you first had to wait for all main bookings that made use of the contributing booking to be completed.
- The wizard to create bookings using a service profile has been extended with a “Back” button, allowing you to easily modify the settings you specified in the wizard.
- To better integrate the existing wizard in other DataMiner Solutions, there are now options to customize the fields displayed in the wizard.
For a complete list of the features and enhancements of SRM 1.2.8, check the release notes.