How can I debug an issue where the Profile Load script does not seem to get triggered?
The booking manager wizard shows all the resources and I'm able to assign.
When the booking executes I don't see an event log that the profile loadscript should write as 1st action.
The LSO script associated to the START is run.
Could it be the token is never activated? If so what could be the reason?
At start time of the booking, LSO will register the process on the various queues that are involved. And then, if there is a token node defined in the process template, a fist token will be pushed to the queue associated with the activity attached to token node.
Up until that time, there is no Profile-load script supposed to be executed.
When a token arrives in a queue (and if there is a resource available), the framework will launch the PA_TokenHandler script responsible for grabbing the various profile instances associated with the token and launch profile-load script.
I'd suggest to check following items :
- make sure the process is registered on the various queues (Registration table)
- make sure there is a token node in the process template
- make sure the token arrives in the 1st queue ( the queue associated with the activity connected to the token node; see Tokens table)
- make sure there is a profile-load script associated with the profile definition of the activity ( see Profile Manager )
- make sure the profile-load script has the correct signature ( it should have a Script Dummy and few script param, see dedicated doc )