Third-party courses

DataMiner Solutions Provider

Fuel your success and become a DataMiner Strategic Partner

As a DataMiner solutions provider, you are a seasoned DataMiner expert with a vast amount of certified people to successfully deploy a DataMiner solution. This program offers everything you need to continue success and further grow your business based on transparency, fairness, aligned objectives & accountability values.

DataMiner Solutions Provider Benefits

Definition

I am buying and reselling DataMiner at an agreed discount on the official list prices of the software.
I can work in conjunction with a consultant, system integrator, or reseller in order to secure a deal.
I am technically self-sufficient.
I am responsible for pre-sales and involved in services (deployment, roll-out, and support services).

Prerequisites & rules

I have a valid active NDA.
I have a valid active Partner Agreement.
In case I am covering first-line support I have at least 2 valid operator and 2 valid administrator certifications.
In case I am covering deploy services, I have at least 2 valid operator and 2 valid administrator certifications.
DataMiner bookings go via my company.
I am responsible for the administrative handling process and the conditions.
I support that extensions on ordered projects are considered new opportunities.
I support that validation of 'registered' opportunities is managed solely by the Skyline Partner Success Manager.

Benefits

Contractual DataMiner Solutions Provider offer includes:

Skyline secures bookings via my company:
Skyline offers the agreed discount on the official list prices of the software
Up to 100% revenue of the offered and executed services.
Up to 100% revenue of self-developed and deployed connectors and applications.
SKYLINE winS AND I have a valid registered OPPORTUNITY, but another channel wins the deal:
I am trusted with guaranteed business development reward terms on the purchased net software sales prices

Opportunities offered cover joined marketing activities

SLA

SLA is booked via my company books. An agreed discount on end-user price is guaranteed.