- Config mgmt: Detect changes between config backups (by checksum comparison on relevant config file parts).
- Config mgmt: Support backup of config files that are not readable text files
- Provisioning: Support automatic DNS lookup of hostname on discovered IP addresses, and use this hostname as element name for provisioning
- “Deleted” tab in Inventory containing IDP managed elements that were deleted from system
- Connectivity: Provision individual discovered connections of an element as DCF connections.
- Connectivity: Rework of “Connectivity” tab UI.
- Config mgmt: Select multiple managed elements at once to perform config backup & restore in bulk.
- Software mgmt: Select multiple managed elements at once to perform software version checks and updates in bulk.
- Minimum required software version increased to DataMiner X (Main).
- Digitize and automate your planned maintenance processes.
- Make sure your maintenance activities don’t disturb your day-to-day operations, by booking the impacted resources so that they can’t be used for future services during the maintenance interval.
- Mask network element alarms to avoid alarms originating from resources under maintenance.
- Mask alarms from elements upstream and/or downstream in network topology.
- Upgrade existing cable infrastructure with DAA and leverage process automation to automate workflows for installation and replacement of RPD devices.
- Comply with DOCSIS CableLabs OSSI and NETCONF/YANG standard.
- Provision CCAP core fully automatically with new RPDs (announce RPD on the correct CCAP core, load correct templates).
- GQI: Lazy loading in dashboards.
- Cube: System-wide install.
- Visual Overview history mode: parameter values.
- Highly customizable data store.
- User-defined life cycle management & visualization of the object.
- Build custom definitions on top of a DataMiner object with DOM definitions.
- Audit trail for each DataMiner object.
- Out-of-the-box HTML5 components (list view with comprehensive filtering, instance view, state visualization).
- Integrated in DataMiner Process Automation.
- History of tokens in a process (monitoring).
- Integrate with other external or internal OSS/BSS processes.
- Overview of all automated processes in DataMiner.
- New BPMN start & end events (None start event, Timer start event, None end event).
- User-friendly HTML interface to create PLM jobs from any browser.
- Allows maintenance on elements.
- Schedule overview of all PLM jobs and their anticipated duration.
- Resource reservation timeline view shows when resources are reserved to process services or for maintenance planning.
- Customized reports for all stakeholders in value chain (e.g. historical and real-time data from planned maintenance jobs).
- PLM execution performance KPIs.
- Detailed audit trails and logs of all operator & PLM activities.
- Solution for management of networks for cable-based multi-service delivery (broadband, voice, broadcast & narrowcast video).
- Supports all DOCSIS versions and forward/reverse splits, centralized and distributed access architectures (DAA).
- End-to-end coverage from service core(s), across CIN (DAA only), up to service endpoints (e.g. cable modem, set-top box).
- Supports any vendor and function implementation.
- KPI/KQI information, topologies and tables covering among others:
- Functions, physical interface & resource associations, both physical and logical.
- Network & service quality, service group utilization.
- Modem latency, jitter and packet loss rate (PLR).
- All data also accessible through DataMiner’s powerful dashboards component.
- Integration with third-party databases for collection of subscriber, location and service information.
- Migration SQL to Cassandra cluster and Elasticsearch cluster.
- Conditional monitoring based on service impact.
- Support for CableLabs D3.0 Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM).
- Maps visualization of logical levels and actual elements incl. their general and PNM status.
- Support for D3.1 DS OFDM and US OFDMA channel coding.
- Extension of latency, jitter and PLR performance reporting from modem level up to higher topology levels.