- Config mgmt: Detect changes between config backups (by checksum comparison on relevant config file parts).
- Config mgmt: Support backup of config files that are not readable text files
- Provisioning: Support automatic DNS lookup of hostname on discovered IP addresses, and use this hostname as element name for provisioning
- “Deleted” tab in Inventory containing IDP managed elements that were deleted from system
- Connectivity: Provision individual discovered connections of an element as DCF connections.
- Connectivity: Rework of “Connectivity” tab UI.
- Config mgmt: Select multiple managed elements at once to perform config backup & restore in bulk.
- Software mgmt: Select multiple managed elements at once to perform software version checks and updates in bulk.
- Minimum required software version increased to DataMiner X (Main).
- Digitize and automate your planned maintenance processes.
- Make sure your maintenance activities don’t disturb your day-to-day operations, by booking the impacted resources so that they can’t be used for future services during the maintenance interval.
- Mask network element alarms to avoid alarms originating from resources under maintenance.
- Mask alarms from elements upstream and/or downstream in network topology.
- Support for multiple autonomous PTP domains.
- Add your PTP domains to DataMiner.
- Assign elements to one of the domains.
- Separate application UI per domain.
- Extra SPI on the communication layer.
- Failover without virtual IP.
- Visio history mode for parameter severity shapes.
- Spectrum recording playback functionality.
- Import/export of service profile definitions and instances.